Rollicking campus adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The greatest minds in the multiverse meet at Strixhaven University. Professors convey fantastic secrets to eager students, and life on campus is frenetic. But danger lurks even here. Campus hijinks mix with mishaps and sinister plots, and it’s up to you to save the day.
Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos introduces the fantastical setting of Strixhaven University to Dungeons & Dragons, drawn from the multiverse of Magic: The Gathering. It also provides rules for creating characters who are students in one of its five colleges.
Characters can explore the setting over the course of four adventures, which can be played together or on their own. Each describes an academic year filled with scholarly pursuits, campus shenanigans, exciting friendships, hidden dangers, and perhaps even romance.
• Includes four brand new D&D adventures that can be played as stand-alones or woven together as a campaign from levels 1–10
• Adds a new playable race—an owlin, one of the owlfolk who study at the university
• Includes a bestiary of over forty magical creatures and NPCs
• Experience D&D in new ways through the academic challenges, extracurricular activities and jobs, and relationships explored on campus
• Includes a beautifully illustrated double-sided poster map that shows Strixhaven’s campus on one side and important locations on the other
• Attend an elite mage university, choose your college, and adventure your way to graduation
• Adds new player character options including feats and new backgrounds for first-year students at Strixhaven