Whether you’re a seasoned cat person, a first-time foster parent, or anything in between, Kitten Lady’s CATivity Book is a fun-filled keepsake to get to know, understand, and celebrate all the cats in your life.
Kitten rescuer and humane educator Hannah Shaw along with illustrator/cat advocate Megan Lynn Kott are the perfect guides on this interactive journey. Along the way, they’ll demystify the wonderful world of feline welfare and share their own hard-won advice for helping cats in need.
You’ll discover playful games, adorable illustrations, and creative activities, including:
- What’s Your Cat’s Purrsonality Type?
- How to Decode Your Cat’s Secret Name
- Litterbox Trivia (yes, it’s important!)
- How to make DIY Cat Toys and Shelters
- Tips for Making an Adoption Profile (to ensure your foster kittens find their forever homes!)
Kitten Lady’s CATivity Book is a delightful must-have for any engaged cat lover interested in making a difference.