Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Available in storeClose
Puzzle designer extraordinaire Gwen Sjogren is back with the fourth book in her very popular "Cross-Canada Crosswords" series. With more puzzles than ever before this is bound to be a hit with crossword fans from Halifax to Haida Gwaii.
Packed with fifty new puzzles and quirky trivia, this collection is passionately Canadian in both spellings and themes. From national nesters to goalie greats, natural phenomena to sea serpents, "Cross-Canada Crosswords 4" uses clever clues to decipher exclusively Canadian themes.
If you know:
* Mordecai Richler's 1997 Giller Prize-winning novel;
* Shania Twain's first hit song;
* what a Newfoundland feldspar is;
* another name for a Yukon crow;
* the Toronto-born first Hollywood millionaire;
* and what sweatshirts are called in Saskatchewan,
then you are Canadian enough to brave the challenge of "Cross-Canada Crosswords 4."